This is a question I constantly ask myself because sometimes as a individual struggling through life WE find ourselves at a crossroad seeking validation from EVERYONE but OURSELVES. I cannot tell you how many times this question comes up on a daily basis with me as well as others. I have seen woman who craves validation of a man and if SHE does not receive it then according to HER she is not BEAUTIFUL, ACCOMPLISHED, STRONG, INDEPENDENT, LOVABLE, OR WORTHY OF LOVE FROM ANYONE. What changed about who you as a woman other than the relationship status “Single”? Being a woman who constantly battle Depression & Anxiety that too plays on my mental state if I make the choice to allow it like I have in the past.
I had my share of relationships of all types and can say that the mistake of giving someone else the power to validate my entire life without understanding that THE POWER SOLELY BELONG TO MYSELF & MYSELF ALONE. The mirror each morning is the FIRST place I run to because before someone provide any compliments my way TRUST & BELIEVE I compliment myself FIRST!
- I AM BEAUTIFUL!
- I AM BLESSED DESPITE MY SURROUNDINGS!
- I AM WORTHY OF LOVE DESPITE THE OPINIONS OF OTHERS!
- I MAY NOT BE AT THE PLACE I WANT TO BE AT IN LIFE BUT SINCE I AM GRANTED TO SEE ANOTHER SUNRISE I CAN TRY TO REACH THAT PLACE!
- MY STRUGGLES HELPED ME BECOME A BETTER VERSION OF MYSELF.
- “ONLY THE STRONGEST SURVIVE” & I AM STILL HERE SO I MUST BE STRONG & DUE TO THAT “QUEEN” KEEP GOING & STRAIGHTEN UP YOUR CROWN!👑
- I LOVE ME NO MATTER WHO DOES NOT!
- I AM A FORCE TO BE RECKON WITH!
- I AM ROYALTY, MY FATHER IS THE ALMIGHTY KING OF ALL KINGS!👑
- IF I CAN DREAM IT, I WILL ACHIEVE IT *BOTTOM LINE*!
Speak whatever you want over your life & CHASE IT! If you are unhappy with your life instead of allowing the situation to stop your progression, GET UP & DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Sympathy is something I do not have for myself because I KNOW FIRST HAND WHAT I CAN ACCOMPLISH WHEN I SET MY MIND TO IT. It takes something that is MEANT to destroy you, turn around and reveal HOW STRONG YOU REALLY ARE. Most individuals do not give themselves the actual credit they deserve because in order for you to make it out alive speak volumes on your behalf without ever opening your mouth. up. Each morning you have the privilege to see find a mirror and ask yourself “WHO ARE YOU?” & answer it. Become your response!