I am a little bit behind So Let’s Jump Straight Into It…SHALL WE?!
“Everything in life is either meant to be a blessing or a learning lesson.” *The choice is yours to determine which one falls into which category.*
- Graduating from high school is viewed to many as a blessing🙏
- Giving birth to your first child is also viewed as a BLESSING🙏
- Being someone’s husband or wife is always viewed as a BLESSING🙏
- Purchasing your first car, house, apartment, and/or condo is also viewed as a BLESSING🙏
- Getting your first job is also viewed as a BLESSING🙏
- Being able to financially able to take care of your entire family is viewed as a BLESSING🙏
- Graduating from college and receiving your Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, and/or Doctorate’s degree is viewed as a BLESSING🙏
- Being able to celebrate your accomplishment with others who support & have pushed you to succeed is viewed as a BLESSING🙏
That all sounds amazing because it truly is but what about the things that drove you to get to the point where you are at today? Everyone has the choice of deciding to view a difficult situation in their life as a lesson in order to learn from it and guide you straight into the goal that you desperately want to achieve. The ball is in your court to make it happen! If you choose to crumble & quit because it failed many times before THAT IS STILL UP TO YOU AS WELL!
Quite often we become envious of others that actually do succeed in life dismissing the fact that WE ALSO HAD THE EXACT SAME CHOICE BUT INSTEAD OF LEARNING FROM IT like he/or she we allowed it to keep us in parked permanently.
Sometimes we stop our own blessings from happening by not putting in the right amount of WORK in order to make it happen. While the ones who have put in the work receive all of the benefits because he/or she has. I have a few explains of what I am trying to get across to whoever may be reading this📚
- Try to see things in a positive light even if you have to squint extremely hard to be able to👀
- At times it’s perfectly alright to not only step out of the BOX but try different angles after you do⬜
- Avoid trying to prove things to others when you are still trying to prove it to yourself📹
- The only competitor you have is the person you see everytime you are in front the mirror💠
- We only show what we want others to see. In other words you may “think” you want someone else’s life but you don’t SEE EVERYTHING to be ❔brutally honest❔🔎
- Focus on living the best life that YOU KNOW IS MADE ESPECIALLY FOR YOU👣