THANK YOU SO MUCH Scarlettsbpdcorner for the nomination I am beyond grateful for it. She is a new blogger who speaks out about her Mental Health journey which I am extremely proud that she is letting her voice out by her creating this wonderful BLOG!
SHE HAS MANY DIFFERENT TALENTS PLEASE CHECK OUT HER PAGE👆
My Three Questions are…
- QUESTION= Why did you choose the avatar you have? ANSWER= You will see that I change my avatar every so often but every avatar I change into is reflection of how I actually see myself as. ( I am a African American young adult woman who rocks her actual natural hair from time to time😂.)
- QUESTION= Do you choose to share your blogging experience with people you know in real life & if so to what extent? ANSWER= Only a selective few actually knows because I actually started blogging many years ago. *To be exact 8 years ago was when I first started💻✒.*
- QUESTION= Do you think your blogger persona differs from your real life personality? ANSWER= Yes & No because everything is coming from my past experiences. There is a time and a place for everything so if someone is confiding in me about something that I have dealt with then I will share in order to point out the person is not alone. Now, I have had my share of “FAKE FRIEND” many who would use my past against me as if I should feel ashamed or allow it to screw me up mentally as well as emotionally. I will ever give anyone the satisfaction of seeing me breakdown publicly but if he/she has I will never stay down for too long despite my actual emotions.
Disclaimer-I made that mistake plenty of times and screwed up my trust with males and females. This is something I am YET STILL WORKING ON👫. Maturity has taught me that staying guarded all time is pointless & in order to break the cycle I must come to terms with the TRUTH…which is certain individuals will in fact hurt you as well as treat you horribly. That is a known fact & despite how I may have treated him/or her my intentions was pure. “HURT PEOPLE, HURT PEOPLE” because of that I want to break that cycle and just because someone treated me horribly I have no right to inflict pain on anyone as if the person had prior knowledge of the numerous reasons I am upset. Whatever is going on in my personal life should not affect the way I am with a complete stranger because the same applies to him/ or her. I have absolutely no clue what maybe going on with their personal life. WHY WOULD I WANT TO ADD TO THEIR PROBLEMS?! I am DETERMINE TO BREAK THE CYCLE!
My 3 question are
- When did you first start blogging?
- What motivated you to start your page?
- Which season do you like the most?
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
PASS IT ON!