I WAS NOMINATED FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD….THANK YOU SO MUCH! I was nominated by myloudbipolarwhispers- Sue 👈click here to check out her page🙏
Sue is a amazing writer who have wonderful insite on the topic of MENTAL HEALTH AMONG OTHER TOPICS AS WELL. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for not only nominating me but also for speaking your TRUTH despite what others may assume. Mental health has such a negative stigma attach to it, despite the realization of most are able to have normal everyday lives walking amongst us & many are undetectable to the outside world. Whether than passing judgement, ask questions instead of “assumptions”.
The wonderful asked questions that I will answer now!
1. What is the goal/or purpose of your blog? Starting out my blog started as a way for me to find others who could be going through or went through similar situations as myself to understand YOU MAY FEEL AS IF YOU’RE ALONE BUT THE TRUTH IS YOU ARE NOT ALONE. If I can pull myself back up, you also have the ability to do.
2. How did you come up with the name of your blog? “Crackedbutnoteasilybroken” to me fits myself 100% because throughout my entire life I been in situations that were meant to destroy me physically, emotionally, and murder my soul but still I remain here speaking my truth confidently. Some left me CRACKED I will say but BROKEN…NEVER💪.
3. Name three things on your bucket list. 1.) I want to travel and visit Jerusalem… 2.) I also want to be the woman I was created to be(NOTHING MORE & NOTHING LESS) before I am called home.
4. What is your favorite quote and by whom? I have tons of favorite quotes but because she is absolutely my favorite author…
5. What are your favorite types of books to read? The types of books I read are autobiographies or nonfiction!
6. What is your favorite movie or/ and television show? I actually love watching “How I met your mother”?
7. What is your best memory of the year 2017? I would say my best memory would be getting up in the morning not allowing yesterday’s problem dictate my feelings on the new day ahead.
8. What did you learn from the year 2017? What I have learned is that nothing ACTUALLY LAST FOREVER & IF SOMETHING DO, IT ONLY HAPPENED BECAUSE WE GAVE IT THE POWER TO! Trust me seriously because I am speaking from EXPERIENCE!
9. What are your hopes and goals for the year 2018? My hope is that I continue to live my life unapologetically & my goal is to keep nourishing my soul while helping others as well.
10. What is your favorite post you have written. Please provide the link so everyone can read it. Thank You. My favorite post I have written is called 👑The Queen Who Lost Her Crown 👈👑 I hope others like it as well!
Know your worth and never let someone tell you differently. Even men as well should know that their royalty started from birth (KINGS). We are all part of the royal family & should go forward from this day forth knowing and walking as such!
To continue the tradition I would like to nominate 10 bloggers who I follow and grown to admire their pages among numerous of others! I only could choose 10 even though more are out there.
- harotian essentials
- A Spark
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog in your post. Share a few thoughts about their blog and help to promote them. Support other bloggers!!
2. Display the award on your blog – you deserve to show it off! You can either display in the post or as a widget, it’s up to you.
3. Who’s your favorite blogger? Write a short paragraph about your favorite blog and leave a link for others to check them out.
4. Tell your readers 10 random facts about you – they can be anything you want!
5. Nominate 5-11 other bloggers that you feel deserve this award, mainly those smaller bloggers who don’t get the support and recognition they deserve!
6. Make sure to link these rules in your Liebster Award post and abide by the rule.
- What is the propose of your blog?
- How in touch are you with your surroundings?
- What state you reside in?
- What is your favorite season?
- What movie is your all time favorite?
- Which color is your favorite?
- How often do you read books?
- Do you have children?
- Are you left-handed or right-handed?
- What are your life goals?