Today marks my 3rd day in the 3 Day Quote Challenge. Thank you so much 👉 iscriblr👈 for nominating me. If you have missed out on my last two days I am more than happy to recap for the individuals who missed out.
Now that everyone is all caught up, I can now begin on my final Day of the challenge! My quote for today is “With each new day do not strive to be better than someone else, strive to be a brand new version of yourself than you were the day before.”
When it comes to this quote the reason why I decided to create it because I want everyone to understand it is ok to be yourself without allowing the opinion of others to crush your uniqueness. Everyone has a special gift that ONLY YOU can share with the world around you because even IF someone has a similar gift as you please understand there is ONLY ONE OF YOU! Due to that critical factor that is the reason why your given gift is your own and cannot be stolen or duplicated. I have written on many different occasions that competition is not necessary at all because you have automatically won by default. The day that you came into this world was also the exact moment when you won! JUST FOCUS SOLELY ON BEING THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF EACH NEW DAY YOU SEE. Reason being that trying to go back in time is pointless and cannot be done regardless how much you may try. My quote from DAY 2 speaks on my personal belief that you can allow your fears to keep parked in life or you can drive forward. *If I thought someone could put themselves in reverse in LIFE (myself included) I would have mentioned it.* Since I have no proof of time traveling I prefer to concentrate on the things I actually do know which what I believe from my personal experiences.
Life is designed to teach each person a magnitude of different lessons so that we can use it correctly next time in our near or far future. Not so we can go back and fix our mistakes. If that was indeed the point, we would also erase the lesson that was taught DUE TO THE MISTAKE AS WELL! The lessons that life has taught us are designed to teach person valuable lessons in hope we can Pay-IT-FORWARD and help others who may have similarities with our lives. Some my accept it while others may not but at the end of the day SMILE because you went it with good intentions and left with even more.
Magic In The Everyday
On many occasions I foolishly allowed others to speak on who I am. Being the type of person who would avoid any type of confrontation what so ever, I kept my mouth closed and would not voice my opinion. Instead of allowing others to speak on who I am…allow me to tell you WHO I AM…
- I AM A GOD FEARING WOMAN🌟
- I AM A STRONG WOMAN🌟
- I AM A DIAMOND IN THE RUFF THAT WILL FOREVER SHINE🌟
- I AM A BLESSING IN DISGUISE🌟
- I AM A GORGEOUS QUEEN👑
- I AM ROYALTY & WILL BE TREATED AS SUCH🌟
- I AM FAR FROM PERFECT BUT STRIVE TO BE THE BEST WOMAN I AM DESTINED TO BE🌟
- I AM A WOMAN WHO WILL PUSH BACK ANY MOUNTAIN THAT STANDS IN MY WAY🌟
- I AM A CONFIDENT WOMAN WHO DOESN’T NEED VALIDATION FROM ANYONE ELSE BESIDES MY FATHER & MYSELF🌟
- I AM WORTH IT DESPITE WHOEVER BELIEVES I AM NOT🌟
- I AM NOT A PRODUCT OF MY ENVIRONMENT…I AM A CREATOR BECAUSE DESPITE OF HOW BADLY MY ENVIRONMENT MAY SEEM…I WILL CREATE A MASTERPIECE FROM IT🌟
- I AM UNBREAKABLE🌟
- I AM UNSTOPPABLE🌟
- I AM A WOMAN OF MY WORD🌟
- I AM MUCH STRONGER THAN I LOOK🌟
- I AM FOCUSED🌟
🍜FOOD FOR THOUGHT🍜
👉*disclaimer the quote is not written by myself*👈
“RESPECT YOUR EFFORTS
SELF RESPECT LEADS TO SELF-DISCIPLINE
WHEN YOU HAVE BOTH THAT IS REAL POWER 🔋!”
*I AM* WHO ARE YOU?! TELL ME BELOW💬👇
On January 18th of this WONDERFUL NEW YEAR 2018 gaillovesgod nominated me for the Brotherhood Of The World Bloggers Award. Even though many days have passed from the time I was nominated…BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!😊
CHECK OUT HER AMAZING PAGE👉GailLovesGod👈 is an amazing blogger who speaks from the ❤ and a sister of mine because WE ARE SISTERS WHO FATHER IS THE KING OF ALL KINGS 👑.We wear our crown with pride even if others may not see 👀 it! Thank You Gail ONCE AGAIN! She had given me some questions and here are my Q&A’s down 👇here…
- Where in the world 🌎 are you based? I am located on this amazing earth!
- What made you start getting into blogging? I always loved reading & writing so WHY NOT ATTEMPT SOMETHING NEW💁?!
- Summer or Winter? Winter⛄❄
- What makes you the happiest? I am the happiest when I am able to make others smile or happy 😊 HINT *PAY-IT-FORWARD*
- If you had to eat one food forever, what would it be? Spaghetti👍
- If you had one super power, what would it be? Fearless
- If you could change one thing in this world, what would it be? Everyone will PAY-IT-FORWARD on a daily basis! 💡So, whoever is reading this let’s do it!💡
- What are your some of goals for 2018? Smile more☺ Become healthier💪 & Become more in touch with myself emotionally👤…More on my new years resolutions👉 here👈
- Airplane ✈ holiday or Boat ⛵ Cruise? Airplane Holiday
- American or Europe holiday? Europe Holiday
In the spirit of Paying-It-Forward I have a few bloggers I want to nominate & the list is down below👇No time limit is place on this & no one is OBLIGATED to participate but check out their 📚GREAT TOPICS & IN SITE📚The blogging world 🌎 is massive and each & every blogger is unique in his or her special way!
- Love Survive
MY QUESTIONS ARE …
- HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN BLOGGING?
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
- WHAT IS THE TITLE OF YOUR FAVORITE BOOK?
- WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR BLOG?
- WHAT IS ONE OF YOUR ALL-TIME FAVORITE QUOTES?
- WHICH OF THE FOUR SEASONS YOU LIKE THE MOST?
- IF YOU HAD ONE WISH, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
- HOW MANY LANGUAGES DO YOU SPEAK?
- HOW DO YOU DEFINE “A TRUE FRIEND”?
- WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE PURPOSE FOR YOUR LIFE? *Explain in detail if you can*📚
What I see on numerous occasions (including myself in the past) many 👀 see their life as “CURSED” negativity speaking. After continually being knockdown by life assuming this is normal but far from the truth and allow me to explain my reasoning for my statement. Two people can be looking at the same exact cloud but have TWO different opinions on the resemblance of it. One may see 👀 the resemblance of a heart while the other 👀 see the resemblance of a horseshoe. As a whole individuals who wear glasses DO NOT have the same written prescription as everyone else. We all have different eyesight…HE may have 20/20 while she may have 20/17. Nobody sees 👀 the same things in the exact same way. However IF by chance you run into someone who does consider yourself *BLESSED* because rarely that actually does happen.
Speaking of the word “BLESSED” I am hoping someone can actually get something useful from the message I am trying intensely to get across. Bare with me because I am just getting started😉.
I have learned many lessons throughout my life and in the act of “PAYING IT FORWARD” I have a duty in life to help others who are in the pitch dark place I once was at guiding others with the same exact flashlight🔦that I was led out with hoping the cycle will continue & we can keep passing the flashlight🔦 on to the next person who is led out by it. One individual can start something but it takes society as a whole to make a difference. Do anyone recall the saying “It Takes A Village To Raise A Child”? If that is exactly what it takes…how can one person change anything by themselves?
💡In honor of the great M.L.K. he started the change but it took others to keep his “I HAVE A DREAM” alive after his death to impact humanity in a powerful way to have no other choice but to see differently because the majority of those who did overpowered the selected few who did not💡.*THERE IS GREAT STRENGTH IN NUMBERS…ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS* 💪
The lesson I want to get across is the power is always in your court even if it may look differently. You have the ability to adjust your vision to see 👀 the things you want to take place. Even if you cannot make others see 👀 your vision right now or even some you may never have certain people see 👀 your vision at all…keep your focus & later on the majority who can will overpower the individuals cannot. You can only adjust your OWN vision not the vision of OTHERS.
- WHAT OTHERS SEE 👀 AS A CURSE…YOU SHOULD SEE 👀 IT AS A BLESSING
- WHAT OTHERS SEE 👀 AS A DISTRACTION…YOU SHOULD SEE 👀AS A OBSTACLE THAT CAN BE CONQUERED
- WHAT OTHERS SEE 👀AS A WASTE…YOU SEE 👀 AS A GIFTED MUCH NEEDED TIME
- WHAT OTHERS SEE 👀 AS A BURDEN…YOU SHOULD SEE 👀 AS A STEPPING STONE
- WHAT OTHERS SEE 👀 AS IMPOSSIBLE…YOU SHOULD SEE👀 IT AS POSSIBLE
- WHAT OTHERS SEE 👀AS A HARDSHIP…YOU SHOULD SEE 👀 IT AS HOPE
- WHAT OTHERS SEE 👀 AS POINTLESS…YOU SHOULD SEE IT AS A PRIORITY
- WHAT OTHERS SEE 👀 AS TOO MUCH…YOU SHOULD SEE IT AS MANAGEABLE
- WHAT OTHERS SEE 👀AS COMPLETELY BROKEN…YOU SHOULD SEE IT AS SEVERELY CRACKED
- WHAT OTHERS SEE AS HELPLESS…YOU SHOULD SEE IT AS A CHALLENGE
BUT BEFORE YOU CAN CORRECT and/or ADJUST SOMEONE ELSE’S VISION, CONCENTRATE ON CORRECTING and/or ADJUST YOUR OWN FIRST!!!
A brand new year is on it’s way! While some see this as a negative thing allow me to shape it in order for you to see it differently. Here is a list of questions I want you to ask yourself in your free time.
- Did you wake up each morning in 2017?
- Do you have a roof over your head? (Any roof even if it’s technologically not your own residence)
- Are you employed? Do you receive SSI or Unemployment? (Despite what you may think BOTH counts; while others were denied in your case that did not happen at all.)
- Were you able to kiss your children each night in 2017 before bed time? (Since I myself did not have that blessing I have my angels looking after me from up above.)
- Are you able to walk, talk, and have a decent conversation with no problem? (The simple things get overlooked because we are so used to having them while others do not.)
- Are you in semi-perfect health or if you have a medical condition are you able to function with minimum complications from it?
In life society have a horrible habit of focusing on what we DO NOT HAVE and forget what we DO HAVE! This was my problem as well but after much soul searching I recall a R.A. of mine who told me to “Always remember there will always be someone in this world who is worst off then you think you are right now“. No matter how many years have gone by her words will forever echo in my ears and I thank God for placing her in my life even if it was only for a brief moment. When things in my life go completely haywire I hear her voice replaying non-stop until I calm down. One of my favorite words right now is *HUMBLE*…It is not only a word but an action as well in my eyes because you must act it out & walk in it. Speaking it is only part of the equation but in order for you to solve it YOU MUST ACT IT OUT & LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST ALSO. *Lead by example and others will follow your lead*.
New Year’s Resolutions should be something you are determined to make happen. If you are not driven to make it happen you will not care if you succeed or not. Time is priceless so don’t waste your own…in the same light as if you wouldn’t want someone else to waste it. I have said many times that anything is POSSIBLE EVEN WHEN YOU THINK SOMETHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! Check out the word you see after dropping “I” & “M” that in itself should tell you something and seen as a sign…With Depression itself everything seem IMPOSSIBLE but you have the power within to prove it wrong and not hold you as a hostage any longer. Since I know first hand that I would not take anyone seriously who haven’t dealt with someone who is suffering from it or dealt with it themselves…My NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IS TO NO LONGER BE KEPT AS A HOSTAGE BUT TO ALSO BREAK OTHERS FREE AS WELL.
- I want to become healthy spiritually, emotionally, and physically!
- I also want to be better socially because without any reasoning I will shutdown instantly.
- Focus harder on not only BEING POSITIVE BUT STAYING POSITIVE AS WELL.
- I do indeed smile now but in 2018 I want to SMILE even more.
Simple New Year’s resolutions I am determined and driven to reach! I would love to hear some from others as well.
Remember the old saying “KILL THEM WITH KINDNESS” as well as “DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU” as a child I had absolutely no clue of the meaning but once I reached adulthood my thought process changed completely and the true meaning behind the old saying became crystal clear. Well, my personal take on it anyway. I would love to compare notes and hear other views on the topic. *Feel free to leave a comment below💬.*
My take on the saying is this…by being kind to the individuals who are the opposite speaks positively on your character alone. Many do not understand being mean to someone is easy and is also simple but at the same time do not allow anyone to take you out of character because you are not liable for their actions. ONLY YOUR OWN ACTIONS ARE YOU HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR! To be 100% honest growing up if you disrespect me back then I would pop off without any hesitation…but here’s where maturity now comes in play.
- EVERY ACTION DOES NOT NEED A REACTION
- FIGHTING AS A ADULT IS EXTREMELY POINTLESS WHEN YOU WEIGH THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS *PRISON, CRIMINAL RECORD…AMONG NUMEROUS OF OTHER CONSEQUENCES
SOMETIMES I TRULY BELIEVE THE MAJORITY OF SOCIETY ACT FIRST BEFORE RESPONDING.( I WAS ONE ✋) I constantly tell myself I will NEVER go to jail or allow someone to make me go. One wrong move in 3 minutes can ruin your entire life in a instant. No one on this earth should push you to the limit of that. For instance, is it worth losing your freedom? Worth years in prison? Worth leaving a child without either dad/or mom? If everyone can be able to take a few moments and weigh out all the *pros* & *cons* on your actions hopefully you will be able to let it go and move on. This was a extremely humongous pill for me to swollow. Value your life enough to walk away from toxic people but never stoop down to their level & treat them as they have treated you.
If a mother who has lost their child due to murder can learn to forgive the murderer and move forward…most certainly we can let some of our minimum issues go. I carry no ill feelings toward anyone who I felt treated me horribly. *EX FRIENDS OR PAST LOVERS* I constantly get asked why I always have a smile on my face….my reply is very simple & I will answer then give my explanation for it.
My reply is always “WHY ON EARTH I WOULD NOT?” In order to understand my thought process one would have been in a dark moment in their life that “smiling” seemed impossible to even attempt to try. For me I went through 4 years being unable to smile that now since I overcame my pain and still attempting to keep a positive frame of mind I STRONGLY REFUSE TO GO BACK INTO THE BLACK HOLE I WAS ONCE IN. Each day I learn something new about myself that I had no clue about. Foolishly in my past I gave up on myself but thankfully God didn’t and never will. My smile speaks volumes of my strength, willpower, and huge love for others. I want to inspire anyone who is feeling overwhelmed by life problems and want to give up completely…my smile proves that even if you cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel it is there because if I can make it you can do the same as well🌞! Be the light that pull others through *hint hint* Pay It Forward is the motto I live by and constantly speak of.